- The Kenmore Mercy Foundation Golf & Wine event raised $155,616.
- A Tribute to Angels raised $133,050.
- The Annual Fund Campaign including board, business and corporations, associates, friends/former patients, physicians, churches and Foundations had a 2011 goal of $139,125 and raised a total of $136,474.
- Kenmore Mercy Hospital Auxiliary presented the Foundation with a gift of $60,000.
- The Foundation funded $50,000 in capital equipment grants which included new medical equipment for the OR, Nursing, Medical Rehab, the ICU and culinary equipment for the cafeteria.
- The Foundation awarded 72 associates Staff Education Grants totaling $28,580.
- The Foundation awarded 17 Department Mini Grants totaling $24,690.
- An additional $14,125 has been donated to Kenmore Mercy to fund over the bed tables (generously pledged by guests at our A Tribute to Angels event).
Thank You For Your Generous Support!
- 2015 News
- 2014 News
- 2013 News
- 2012 News
- 2010 News