- The Kenmore Mercy Foundation Golf & Wine event raised $159,800.
- Tribute to Angels event raised $131,800.
- The Annual Fund Campaign including board, business and corporations, associates, friends/former patients, physicians, churches and Foundations had a 2010 goal of $132,500 and raised a total of $136,474.
- Kenmore Mercy Hospital Auxiliary presented the Foundation with a gift of $65,000.
- The Foundation funded $51,000 in capital equipment grants which included the following purchases: hypothermia blankets, suction regulators, hover mats, blood pressure monitors, pulse oximeters and TIMS equipment.
- The Foundation awarded 73 associates Education Grants in 2010, totaling $30,000.
- The Foundation awarded 19 Department Mini Grants in 2010, totaling $27,000.
- An additional $12,500 has been given to Kenmore Mercy to fund the purchase of patient chairs pledged by participants during the Tribute to Angels event.
Thank you for your generous support of Kenmore Mercy Foundation and Kenmore Mercy Hospital.
- 2015 News
- 2014 News
- 2013 News
- 2012 News
- 2011 News